Five Benefits of Cleansing
Between chemicals and genetically modified organisms in our food supply, chemicals in our water, hormone disrupting chemicals in many of our personal care supplies, it's no wonder that we feel sluggish, tired, and well, yucky.
There are lots of ways to cleanse (which I will get into in another love note for you tomorrow), but let's dive into some of the benefits here:
1) Better Energy: When the body is overloaded with toxins, our energy levels nosedive. Energy is produced in the body by these cool cellular compartments called mitochondria. Toxins disrupt the production of energy in our mitochondria, but a successful cleanse that provides the right nutritional support can help you ditch toxins and boost cellular energy production, all while helping cells function optimally. Hello energy!
2) Mental Clarity: The brain is extremely sensitive to toxins because so many of the really bad toxins are fat-soluble. The brain is composed largely of fat so it becomes a magnet for the bad stuff such as heavy metals, pesticides, solvents, etc. When you cleanse, you give your brain a chance to purge the toxin build-up, which results in better mental clarity and energy.
3) Love Your Liver: The liver is like the body's main filter. It is constantly working to facilitate the elimination of harmful chemicals from the body. When we give our livers a break, it can do it's other job of manufacturing compounds that our bodies need to function properly. AND giving our liver a break is a great way to boost your metabolism. Bonus!
4) Immunity Booster: The immune system is constantly being bombarded by harmful substances. If you notice that you're constantly getting colds or infections, it might be a sign that your immune system is on overload. White blood cells (the ones that help fight off the bad guys in our bloodstream) are stronger and more effective when the lymph and blood isn't overrun with toxins.
5) Vibrant Skin: Our skin's palor is often a reflection of the body's degree of toxicity. If it looks dull, is experiencing more breakouts than usual, or you've got dark under eye circles, there might be a toxin build up. The skin is the body’s largest organ, and one of its primary jobs is to eliminate toxins. If the body is overloaded with toxins, it's the skin's job to deal with it, which can result in our skin's diminished vitality, enlarged pores or excessive blackheads, and premature aging.
Are you experiencing low energy, brain fog, a weakened immune system, or can't seem to shed unwanted weight? Has your skin lost its vitality? Then it might be time for a cleanse.
The 1-Week Cleanse and Wellness Reboot is a wonderful solution and includes:
*The Week long Meal Plan and Recipes
*Eat/Avoid Food and Beverage List
*A Customizable Meal Plan that you can use time and time again
*20 BONUS Clean Eating Recipes that you can plug into your customizable meal plan for future clean eating
*Daily Email with a Clean Eating and/or Healthy Living Tip
*Access to the La Bella Beauty and Wellness Insider Facebook Group for continued accountability and inspiration
*Full email support during the course of our week together
*Gentle Yoga and Breathwork video to help support your reboot
*7-day journal to help you tune in with your body's feedback and identify potential "trigger foods"
*A Wellness Worksheet to help you identify and take action on your wellness goals
*Jumpstart Guides to help you detox your body and support your best health!
This program is a great way for you to feel nourished, gently cleanse your body, AND identify the steps you can take to living your most vibrant life.
The Cost if ONLY $97
And once you purchase it you have lifetime access to all the resources, so you can enjoy it time and again!
You can purchase and look at the frequently asked questions about it HERE.