2019 Gift Guide
Well, the holidays are upon us. The smell of pumpkin spice everything has arrived, and now it’s time to find the perfect gifts for our loved ones. As each year passes, I realize just how precious it is to offer a meaningful gift to my friends and family as a token of my gratitude for their presence in my life. I deeply enjoy giving gifts that are likely to inspire joy and meaning to each recipient for years to come. Whether an experiential gift or a personalized care package, the following ideas are sure to inspire love, gratitude, and/or vibrant well-being to whoever you hold dear this holiday season. Click on each for a more in-depth description. Happy holidays!
1) Personalized Recipe Book or Jumbo Recipe Book
Know someone who is dabbling in gluten and dairy free cooking? Or is interested in a Paleo (or Vegan, or Vegetarian) lifestyle, but they don't know where to start? Look know further. Once you purchase, I'll send you a customizable meal preference assessment so you (or your recipient) can be as specific as they'd like about what kinds of recipes to include in their very own recipe book. Then I'll curate and send an electronic (and totally printable) custom 30 or 50 recipe-filled book personalized to suit your recipient's dietary and nutritional preferences. Yum yum!
2) La Bella Intro to Your Health Power Session
If someone you know is experiencing wellness or beauty-related struggles that they're ready to overcome, this is the gift for them. Know any super frazzled working moms who need simple self care tips and menu strategies to feed themselves and their families in less than 30-minutes per day? Boom. This is for them. Or any single middle-aged guys who are starting to feel their age and want to get more vitality out of their years? Yep, this is for them too. There really isn't anyone who this option isn't good for. Upon purchase, I'll send your recipient a welcome email and a link to my calendar so we can meet virtually or by phone to create a simple and meaningful strategy to get them on the path to their best health. And bonus: they even get a personalized recipe book with purchase! Bookings begin January 1st 2020. Perfect gift to launch the New Year!
3) 1-Week Cleanse and Wellness Reboot Program:
(Next one begins January 11th 2020.) So excited about this one. This group cleanse offers personalized results, but with a great group support that offers accountability and inspiration. If you know someone who is ready to do a gentle cleanse to help optimize their well-being, and/or shed a few "post-holiday" pounds, this is a great option. This week long program offers a meal plan, recipes, daily wellness tip emails, worksheets, informational PDFs and SO much more. The tools offered in this program provide a blueprint for their vitality that they can use for years to come. Talk about a gift that keeps on giving!
4) Medicine Bundle
What is a medicine bundle, you ask? Well, a medicine bundle (or sacred bundle as it is sometimes called) is a small collection of sacred items, held by a designated carrier for a specific purpose. They are often used by Native American tribes and can be personalized for any recipient. The medicine bundles I create usually contain a form of sacred sage for clearing negative energy, and a small variety of sacred crystals, stones, and a small vial of essential oils all contained in a silver velvet pouch to bless and protect the wearer. The contents can be used in individual places or can be used as a mini-shrine at home, in the car, etc. These make an excellent gift for someone who is experiencing a big life change (such as death of a loved one, divorce, new job, new home) and could use the support of some extra supportive and/or protective energy. But they are also extremely beneficial for those who are trying to call in a specific energy or outcome. Some examples may include, a joyful partnership, getting pregnant, financial abundance, a new home, etc. The possibilities are endless!
5) LOVE hats and clothing
I started a clothing line this year that only displays words of positivity. You see, our words change our minds, thoughts, speech, and actions. Thankfully, science now backs this not-so-recent discovery. So I have, in essence, become a walking billboard for that which I believe in above all else: Love. If we breed and cultivate Love, then that will grow. Please join me in the movement toward unconditional love, peace, and unity by purchasing a piece of #LOVE gear. And by doing so, so help many others too: 15% of all proceeds for the rest of 2019 will go to The Global Hunger Project which is also working for the greater good, by creating sustainable progress at a grassroots level toward health, education, nutrition, and family income. They have ongoing projects in Africa, Asia, and Latin America to help empower individuals and communities. I've got a variety of tank tops and T-shirts, trucker caps and beenies, sweatshirts longsleeves, toddler T-shirts, and onesies for our littest loved ones. Visit the Clothing page to pick the best threads for your loved ones, and help me #spreadthelove won’t you?
6) Crystal Roller and Gua Sha Set
For the ladies and gents who are looking for safe, effective, natural forms of skincare, this is a GREAT option. Both crystal rollers and Gua Sha tools have shown to reduce puffiness, fine lines, and wrinkles when used properly and frequently. These sets come in both jade and rose quartz (pictured). But hurry! I only have a few left!
7) Essential Oils are a powerful tool that can enhance your well-being in a myriad of ways. They are known for their antiviral, antibacterial, immune supportive properties. I use them daily to help keep my family healthy, and my skin (and mood!) in optimal condition. Email me if you are interested in a free 30-minute essential oil consultation or are interested in purchasing oils for yourself or as a delightful aromatic holiday gift!
8) An intuitive reading
In such a busy world, sometimes mental clarity can be elusive. Why not enlist the help of one's angels and other "unseen helpers" and offer a reading with a psychic medium? I have a wonderful friend named Whitney Lamb who offers both in-person and virtual angel channeling and psychic mediumship sessions. Check out her website to learn the difference...) Check listings for intuitives in your area, or give Whitney a call.
9) A life coaching session
Ever have too many ideas for your life but don't know how to start? A life coach can help. They can help to develop strategies and hold their clients accountable to help create meaningful progress in any areas of one's life. A dear friend of mine, Mindy Meiering, is an extremely talented life coach who creates meaningful connections with her clients and helps them to bring their authentic dreams and desires to fruition. Do a search for life coaches in your area, or check in with Mindy, who is able to work with clients across the globe.
10) A massage. If you want to know what I'D like to receive this holiday? A massage. Rarely am I ever as relaxed or joyful as I am after a nice, deep tissue massage. Science shows that massage offers a variety of benefits including stress reduction, improved circulation, better immune function, etc. Check for local massage therapists in your area if you think someone in your life would enjoy a massage to overcome holiday stressors.
11) Make your own gifts. From DIY bath salts, to crafts, this is a highly personalizable and truly meaningful gift. Last year I made personalized healing baths for all of my friends. There are lots of DIY recipes that would make great gifts, but if you're looking for something simple and effective, then put some salts (Himalayan, Dead Sea, or Magnesium salts are good options) in the container of your choosing, sprinkle with dried flowers, crystals, and/or essential oils, and voilá! To kick it up a notch, you can write down the properties of your select ingredients.
12) Bake something! Nothing says I love you better than a package of freshly baked goodies. Here is a recipe for some AMAZING (gluten, dairy, and refined sugar free) Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip cookies. And HERE is a link to download EIGHT MORE delicious, clean-eating cookies. Enjoy!
13) And perhaps MOST meaningful of all: give the gift of your time and energy. Have you ever made a coupon card (or better yet, a book of coupons) for a loved one? Depending on the recipient, there are infinite ways you could share your time and energy with someone to show them just how important they are to you. An invitation to tea and chat with a dear friend? Great! Or a book of coupons to clean the house, do the dishes, or watch the kiddos for your spouse? Yes, please! If you want to get romantic, you can even give them a coupon book of, well, I’ll let YOU use your imagination for that one. ;) Whoever the lucky recipient of your time and energy vouchers may be, they will undoubtedly be thankful for such a thoughtful gift.
And remember, when you make a purchase from the La Bella Una website during the month of December 2019, I am donating 15% of all proceeds to The Hunger Project charitable foundation. They are an organization committed to the sustainable end of world hunger which has ongoing programs in Africa, Asia and Latin America. In each of those locations they implement programs aimed at mobilizing rural grassroots communities to achieve sustainable progress in health, education, nutrition and family income. I believe that when we help to nourish those in need, then we, too, are nourished. Blessings to you and your loved ones this, and every, holiday!